Honey & Co Toning Face Mask
- About Me
- My Honey & Co ingredients are a friendly bunch. Lupin flour sorts out uneven skin, while rose water and honey bring out the best in each other. How sweet!
You can use this treatment twice a week - that's how gentle it is. The more you use it, the better it gets. Works best when used after my brightening Medhini face scrub.
I tone all skin types. Each pack can make up to 4 masks.
• 100% Natural & Organic
• 0% Preservatives
• Made in the UK
• Tested in an independent cosmetic lab
IT’S NOT YOU IT’S ME, PLEASE DON’T USE ME IF YOU’RE ALLERGIC TO NUTS.
- How to use me
TO MAKE 1 FACE MASK
2 tsp (10ml) Honey
2 tsp (10ml) Lupin Flour
1 tsp (5ml) Rose Water
1 Pack can make up to 4 face masks
- Mix ingredients in the quantities shown to form a smooth paste.
- Apply to washed and dried face and neck.
- Leave for 10 minutes or longer for better results.
- Rinse off with cool water. End with your usual toner and moisturiser.
*Raw honey crystallises naturally in cold weather, warm me up between your hands, I will be runny in no time!
- What's inside
I am pure and raw wildflower honey. Rose water and lupin bean flour.
*All of my ingredients are cosmetically tested in an independent lab
- Shipping & Returns
- Worldwide shipping available
- Free UK delivery
- Free returns within 28 days
- To request a refund please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 845 468 0978
- Giving 1%
Sharing the benefits
Here’s a lovely thing. When you use natural ingredients from Iam by Nature, your skin wins.
And so do women in rural Africa and Asia
Iam by Nature gives 1% of profits away to Find Your Feet, to help women in rural communities sustainably grow organic food.More Details Here
£24.75 inc VAT
493 in stock